Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25-May 1 Rattlesnake Gulch Hike / Sushi Date

WALK TO THE PARK

Monday we went to one of our favorite parks on our walk with Daddy at night. It's right next to the Bingham Junction train station. Ruby loves it because it has a cute ladybug and alligator bouncer.


RATTLESNAKE GULCH HIKE

We went on a fun hike called Rattlesnake Gulch up the Mill Creek Canyon. It was 3.5 miles and fairly steep in some parts. I carried Ruby the whole way up, wahoo! It was a great workout. At the top you get a beautiful view of the Salt Lake Valley.








Ruby really wanted to get out and hike. I kept her occupied most of the time with little snacks but on the way down we let her out and she was the cutest little hiker I've ever seen!



After our hike we got some good grub at Lone Star Taqueria. Here's Ruby hanging out the window in the drive through line which in always insane since this place is insanely good!

VALENTINE'S SUSHI DATE

Way back in February for Valentine's Day I bought Nathan this sushi making class at Rice Basil in Holladay on Groupon. When I called to make the reservation it was booked till the end of April and this was the first opening they had! Happy Valentine's Day babe!


Mike and Hannah were so sweet to watch Ruby for us while we went. Ruby absolutely adores them!



Nate got a $25 gift card to Rice Basil for the best sushi roll! It's actually a lot harder than it looks! I was kind of bummed because the instructor was debating between mine and Nate's and Nate won, I guess I win too since he'll take me, right?



After our class we went and got dessert at 3 Cups. I got a smoothie bowl and brought one home for Mike and Hannah to share. Nate got gelato, yum!

MORE RANDOM PICTURES FROM OUR WEEK...

Nathan and Ruby looking so serious. I bet I asked Nate to send me a pic of them while I was away and this is what I got...


Ruby trying on one of Mommy's bras. I think it's a little to big for you baby girl!




Thursday Ruby and I went to visit Geraldine. She fed us some lunch and is always so sweet with Ruby.


Bugging Daddy in his office downstairs.



Hansen Sunday photo #32.


No comments:

Post a Comment