Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2-8 Ruby's 18 month appt. / Girl's Date / Mother's Day

RUBY'S 18 MONTH APPOINTMENT

Ruby had her 18 month appointment and had to get a few shots. I always feel terrible taking her in when she needs shots. She is getting old enough now that she knows what's coming when they lay her on the table to get them. I think it's worse now for me that she knows, whereas before it was a surprise and was over before she even knew what was happening. Poor baby!


GIRL'S DATE!

Saturday, Karly, Ariel and I had some girl time. We went to the movies to see The Jungle Book then grabbed some sushi, chatted and laughed our booties off. Of course we had to get dessert so we went to Rita's and got custard with italian ice. It's always a fun time with these girls!


Ariel had to get home so Karly ran up to Salt Lake to go to a pop-up shop put on by my favorite beauty blogger of all time, Maskcara! It was at a little boutique called Bohem. She just came out with some new products and I have been dying to try them out so this was the perfect opportunity.

I even got to meet her and get a picture with her and one of her designers, Jamie Joyet, who I also follow on Instagram. Dream come true!


Later we went to Karly's new place and helped her hang a bunch of stuff on her walls in her bedroom. It turned out really cute!


MOTHER'S DAY

It was Mother's Day this Sunday. They passed out king sized candy bars to all the women! I love when they do that instead of a flower or something. I love being a Mother! It's the best thing for me in my life right now and I'm learning so much.

Ruby loves nursery but won't go unless Nate or I are in there with her for the whole time. I would be totally fine with that except Nate and I both teach the 12-18 year old Sunday School Class so we aren't able to be in there with her. She ends up just coming to class with us and entertaining the kids we teach.


LOTS OF RANDOM PHOTOS FROM THIS WEEK...

Lots of randomness this week...

Peggy has been getting these freeze dried foods from a company called Thrive. I tried a bunch and they are really good! Ruby loves them as snacks so I ordered a bunch. Ruby loves the peas as you can see.


Ruby is always so helpful when I'm trying to clean, she likes to help out where she can.


Playing at our favorite park by the West Jordan Library. Ruby could swing all day, I'm not joking.



Ruby woke up Thursday with her left eye almost swollen shut! It didn't seem to bother her so we left it alone and it went away thankfully! But how cute is she with a swollen little eye.



I'm not sure what was going on here, apparently some loud noise. What a sweetie.


Always up to swing at the park. This is at the playground right in front of our townhouse. She's getting so big now and can swing without me being terrified she will fall.



Taking a nice long snooze!


Ruby love love loves her Daddy.


I have no idea what was going on in this photo! I just love my Mom and Aubs!


Hansen Sunday photo #29.

No comments:

Post a Comment