HOME FROM COLORADO
We headed home Tuesday and made it home safely.
UDA
Thursday I had the UDA (Utah Dental Association) Convention. I carpooled with Karly Paulson and one of her co-workers that also went to UCDH, Jannica Mundy. She has a little boy about Ruby's age.
It's always so fun to go every year because I see a lot of people I went to hygiene school with, past employers and previous coworkers!
I was so excited when I ran into Tricia Howze, that's her maiden name. She got married to her dream boy Matthew Seyoum. I worked with her at Dr. Losee's and I absolutely adore her!
I ran into a bunch of my instructors from L to R: Mrs. Rauf, Miss Moss, Mrs. Skinner.
While I was away for the conference, Nate took Ruby to get the car cleaned in a carwash. Poor baby! She was terrified! He said she was so scared he had to pull her out of her seat and bring her in the front with him!
He also took her to Target and bought her a new pair of shoes! What a good Daddy! Here she is wearing them.
I always miss my baby Ruby SOOO much when I'm gone. I love to come home and snuggle her for hours!
SUNDAY DINNER AT TINA'S
The rest of the weekend we spent with Scott and Peggy hanging out at Tina's.
Hansen Sunday photo #31.
Ruby's cute tush!
RANDOM PICTURES FROM OUR WEEK...
Nate and Ruby being silly.




























No comments:
Post a Comment