DINNER + CROQUET AT TINA'S
Not much happened this week so I'm going to skip ahead to Sunday when we went to Tina's for dinner. We played some croquet in the yard.
Our Hansen Sunday photo. One of my favorites. Ruby's smile kills me.
MORE PHOTOS FROM THIS WEEK...
Ruby enjoying her nightly bath.
Being silly wearing Mommy's socks. That has been one of her favorite things to do lately.
Uncle Lynn and some of my cousins were in town visiting, so Ruby and I went down to my Grandma's to see them.
My friend Ariel Day gave Ruby this little rolling bike thing and she loves it!
I worked Friday so Nate watched Ruby. He got her to sleep! Yay!
This week Ruby and I went and made some yummy veggie soup with Megan and Summer Lewis. These cute girls watched shows and played with toys while we made the soup and chatted.
Ruby spent her Saturday playing with her cute tea set Grammie got her from Ikea.



























No comments:
Post a Comment