Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11-17 Colorado Trip

COLORADO TRIP

We went on a trip to Denver, Colorado this week for a conference Nate wanted to attend. It was a seminar on sales and marketing for your business which is right up Nate's alley.

I wanted to eat healthy on the trip so I put fruits and veggies in mason jars to eat on the way there.




We made it! It was an 8 hour drive so we were very very very happy to get to our hotel! We stayed at the Residence Inn in Denver/Cherry Creek.



That first night we ate dinner at a little burger and fries place called Big Smoke Burger. It was yummy.




After dinner we went on a nice walk around the hotel to stretch our legs.





ROCKIES GAME

The next day we went to a Rockies game at Coors Field. They were playing the San Francisco Giants. It was blazing hot that day and it was right when Ruby was supposed to get her nap, so I ended up walking around the stadium with her in the Ergo carrier most of the time. I was glad that Nathan was able to see a Rockies game though!




CURRY-N-KEBOB

That night for dinner we went to this delicious Indian place called 'Curry-N-Kebob'. I got the chicken tikka masala, so delicious!



One day while Nathan was in his conference, Ruby and I walked to Target down the road. She was being a little stinker and wouldn't stay in the cart. I let her push this little toy shopping cart around but when I tried to take it away she threw a huge fit and we had to leave the store.


To kill more time we walked down to Barnes & Noble and read books in the kid section and played with the toys they had there.


Ruby found a secret hiding spot behind the shower curtain.


RANDOM PHOTOS FROM OUR WEEK...

At the park by our house at the beginning of our week in the Lofts doing chalk on the sidewalk, and of course we had to climb the hill.



Lately I've been trying out new recipes. This one is a dried fruit and nut bar. It was pretty good, it didn't hurt that I added some chocolate chips.


A pic my parents sent me on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment