FAMILY PHOTOS
I love getting family photos! Especially now that we have a kid I think it's a must every year! I did our family photos last year with Camera Shy in Gardner Village when Ruby was about 8 months old. They turned out so cute and the price was unbeatable! For an outdoor session I think we paid $130? You get a CD with 40-60 pictures on it and a print release. This time since it was December I decided to do an indoor session. The photos turned out great again and it was even cheaper!
I wanted our outfits to fit the season so I went with burgundy, navy and brown. Ruby was a lot more cooperative than last time. She ran around the studio chasing and throwing ornaments. The girl who did our session used the multicolored feather duster again like they did last time. It was pretty effective. After though I was sweating. I don't know how people with more than one kid do it.
Next photos will have baby Mae in them! Can't wait!
I love that the girl took some maternity photos for me. They turned out perfect.
NURSERY
In January 2017 all of the kids that are in Ruby's nursery class are moving up to Primary. She will be the only one not moving up. Then they will combine the other nursery with ours since there won't be as many kids. Here is Ashlyn talking to the kids about going into primary for singing time and how they need to be reverent. She lined them all up outside with their arms folded, they were SO cute!
Even though Ruby wasn't moving up we still went into primary with the older kids because singing time is Ruby's favorite part of nursery!
Tina's for Sunday dinner.
MORE PHOTOS FROM THIS WEEK...
On a wintery walk. We found a little park in a neighborhood one over from ours.
Some Christmas decorations Tina gave me, in them was this adorable little tea set. Ruby sat and played with it for a long time. She was giving the snowman some tea.
Making alphabet soup in her "chitch-in".








































































No comments:
Post a Comment