SLEDDING/SNOW DAY
I took Ruby and Maile Frei sledding behind Ashley and Derek's house. There was a hill Derek had taken Maile on and they had a blast. The girls loved every minute. After sledding down the hill we went to the park and played on the slides, built a snowman and the girls did some snow angels. Then I took them to the swings. That was probably their favorite part. They both didn't want to get out when we had to leave.
We went back to the house and Ashley had made us tomato soup and grilled cheese. :) I got to hold baby Gabby, it was a perfect day. Ruby was beat after all that fun.
PLAYDATE WITH SUMMER
My friend Megan Lewis is pregnant with a boy! She has really hard pregnancies and is really sick for a long time. We took her and Summer a Subway sandwich and visited.
ISCH'S HURT FOOT
While shopping in Target for some Christmas decorations, stockings, etc...I fell but caught myself on the cart. My foot had rolled inward so it twisted it pretty good. I was wearing these booties that are slick on the bottom. Not good...
I managed to still go to one other store and get myself home. I sat on the couch and when I tried to get up I couldn't put any pressure on it at all! I had to crawl everywhere! It was miserable because having to go potty 3-4 times in the middle of the night when you can't walk is no easy feat.
A few days later Nate took me to a podiatrist and he said things would be back to normal within 3 weeks. I got a cool cart to ride around the house in though! Ruby loved it and was always asking to have a ride on it. We would go around and around the kitchen island.
THAI BASIL
Went to Thai Basil with Scott and Peggy. My cousin, Janaye, works there. It was so yummy!
DECORATING THE CHRISTMAS TREE
We had bought a large Christmas tree on Black Friday but some of the lights at the top stopped working! So we took it back and decided to stick with the little tree we borrow from Tina every year. We will buy a big tree next year. Ruby helped me decorate it, she did a fabulous job. It's so fun having a little one around at Christmas, they make it so much more magical.
LOS CUCOS MEXICAN RESTAURANT
TEMPLE SQUARE LIGHTS
It was kind of crazy trying to get parked and all together since we drove three separate cars. Also luck was not on our side since Scott got pulled over and got a ticket...but eventually we all found each other and were able to go see the lights for about 20 minutes. That's about all we needed anyways since it was FREEZING!
SUNDAY
Ruby in her Sunday best.
Snuggle fest with Uncle Mike and Aunt Hannah.
Ruby being so reverent during prayer.




































No comments:
Post a Comment