FEEDING THE DUCKS
Daybreak is one of our new favorite places to go walking, especially because there are docks and you can feed the ducks there!
RUBY'S 2 YEAR CHECKUP
Wow! 2 years has flown by! Ruby had to get 2 shots at this appointment. She was pretty sad but they gave her 2 stickers after and I brought a sucker for her.
PUMPKIN PATCH
We went to Petersen Family Farm down the street from our house. Grandma Frei, Randy, and Lindy came and then Brenda, Janaye, Dallin and Lexie came later. I love doing festive things!
PETTING ZOO
CORN MAZE
PUMPKIN PICKING
NURSERY
Ruby loves nursery! She talks about it all week long. She especially loves singing time. Her nursery leaders are a mom (Sister Hilton) and daughter (Ashlyn Dokukin). They are the sweetest leaders and I'm so grateful for them. They have been so patient since Ruby doesn't want me to leave, I stay in there the whole time and they don't seem to mind.
Lindy was here with us this weekend, it was fun having her come with us to nursery!
CELEBRATING NATE'S 32ND BIRTHDAY AT TINA'S!
Celebrating Nate's birthday at Tina's on Sunday. Tina bought a Nothing Bundt Cake and it was some of the best cake I've ever had. We love our Nathan-boo-boo!
MISC. PICTURES FROM THIS WEEK...
Getting Ruby interested in the potty.
Ruby at one of Mommy's baby appointments.
Our realtors, Jacki Nichol and her husband Gordi, came over to see how we were liking our house.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment