Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19-25 Gender Ultrasound / WA Trip / Sara + Will's Wedding

FINDING OUT THE GENDER!!!

We found out the gender this week of baby #2! I thought of having a gender reveal party again and getting the gender put in an envelope but when it came down to it I knew we were going to Washington a few days after we would find out and that we wouldn't be able to have a party till after I got home and that would have drove me insane!

Nate and I were both a little shocked when the lady doing the ultrasound said it was a girl! I kind of thought it was a boy. Nathan very cooly just soaked the news in and we both are very content with another cute baby girl! He told me he didn't care either way, that's how we both felt. Ruby is going to have a baby sister! She will be such a wonderful helper to me.


Karly P. came with us to watch Ruby in the hall while Nate and I went in, apparently they don't allow children in the appointment with you. We ate at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch and Karly and I went to H&M to get some maternity clothes for me while Nate and Ruby waited in the car.


WASHINGTON TRIP

Thursday, Ruby and I headed to Washington. One of my longest, dearest friends was getting married that Saturday and I knew I had to be there. It makes it nice since my family is all up there still because I was able to make it a trip to visit also.

ON THE AIRPLANE

This was the last plane ride that Ruby was able to ride on my lap since she turned 2 the day after we got home from WA. It's a good thing the flight is only an hour and a half because we were squished in that seat. Flying with a squirmy toddler and a big belly is hard! Thankfully, the lady next to me was so kind and let Ruby get in her space a little.



Aunt Aubrey!




KAYAKING AT MANCHESTER STATE PARK

My parents just recently bought 2 kayaks. My Dad took Ruby and I to Manchester State Park to try them out. We took turns watching Ruby on the shore. Ruby got in with both of us at one point or another but she kept wanting to stand up...

She met a very friendly, very large dog on our way down to the beach.




It was a gorgeous day! Ruby was loving throwing rocks into The Sound.

While Ruby and I were on the shore, P-pa went along the waters edge pretty far to where there was a big rock but it was still shallow water. He said he wanted to touch the rock but when he reached out it was just out of his reach so he leaned...and that's when he tipped over sideways! He put his hand down to catch himself and was able to touch the bottom and slowly make his way to the rock and push himself back up. 

He told me all this when he came back because I missed it all! He said he looked over to see if I had seen what was going on and Ruby and I were casually throwing rocks into the ocean while he was struggling! It makes me laugh to think about it! He came back completely soaked! 























P-pa pulling Ruby in the wagon while riding his bike, this reminds me of something Grandpa Frei would do!


SARA AND WILL'S WEDDING

Sara and Will's Wedding announcement! All their pictures turned out gorgeous!








Sara and Will got married! They had a small private ceremony on Sara's parents deck, Sara's Dad, Bishop Riddle, married them. It was beautiful and quick. Sara looked so pretty in her wedding dress! Sara's brother Zach and his family weren't able to make it up from California since Roslyn would be having her baby any day so her nephew Jacob walked her down the aisle.


























There was food and a little reception after the ceremony. I sat with Kinse and Weston the rest of the time while Ruby played with their girls. Wren and Ruby get a long really well and they aren't that much different in age.








































I love these besties of mine!












Melissa Lee and I wore the same dress! It was great seeing her and Nicole!


POOR SICK RUBEN

The day after Sara's wedding Ruby came down with something nasty! She threw up for one whole day and then had a fever all night long and about a week straight of bad diarrhea! It was terrible and I felt so bad for my sweet babe! She lost a few pounds and was looking so skinny. :(

I knew I was in for it and caught the sickness right before we headed home. It was a little milder on me, I only threw up twice but was laid out for several days. Our trip was basically a recovery trip. We stayed at my parents house and sat on the couch most of the time. We had to cancel everything we had planned and just lay low. I was really bummed because I had planned to go visit my friend Lorna from hygiene school who just moved to Seattle with her husband.


MISC. PHOTOS FROM THIS WEEK...

Ruby grabbed this pepper from the fridge and started chowing down. We had nothing to eat in the house but that didn't stop this baby from taking things into her own hands! Poor hungry baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment