TOP GOLF WITH BRANDON & SARAH
GIRLS NIGHT OUT
Karly P, Hannah, and I went to the What A Woman Wants Expo at the South Towne Expo Center. We went mostly to see Alison Faulkner from the Alison Show speak. Alex Boye did a concert right after she spoke.
We got to meet Alison!
While we were away Nate, Ruby and Peggy went to the Himalayan Kitchen and looked at the moon.
UTAH STATE FAIR
Hannah and Mike had gone to the fair and sent us pictures of the piggies there! Ruby has a stuffed animal pig that my Mom got her from Ikea that she loves. I knew when Hannah sent us pics of them at the fair that we had to go! Just like I thought she loved the piglets! They were nursing, it was the cutest thing. There was a bunch of different animals and she loved every single one.


I had to try this hotdog wrapped in a pickle. It turned out to be pretty gross. :( There was a corn pit and a really fun kids area with all kinds of fun activities.
SUNDAY
19 weeks pregnant!
GABBY'S BABY BLESSING
My cousins Derek and Ashley blessed their new baby Gabby Sunday at their house. Afterward there was a potluck and we celebrated my Grandma Frei's 75th birthday!
MISC. PHOTOS FROM THIS WEEK...
19 weeks pregnant!
Green smoothie staches.
I asked Ruby to put some cups away...
Using bath crayons as face paint.









































No comments:
Post a Comment