OQUIRRH MOUNTAIN TEMPLE
My mom and sister were still in town from our reunion so we did a few fun things before they had to head back home. We walked around the Oquirrh Mountain Temple...
ANTIQUE SHOPPING
...and went shopping at a little antique shop called Home Again in Midvale. I found two kid chairs, my Mom said next time she comes she will help me repaint them with chalk paint.
LINDY HAIRCUT
We also took Lindy to a salon called Lunatic Fringe in Holladay to get her hair cut shorter. She has had really long hair for a while now and wanted a change. It turned out really cute. I wish I would have taken a before and after!
DAVID FUELL'S MISSION FAREWELL
David Fuell's mission farewell was Sunday. He will be serving in the Colombia Barraquilla Mission speaking spanish. He is such a fun kid. We will all miss him!
Here's Ruby and I at the Fuell's on Sunday after his farewell talk.
MISC. PHOTOS FROM THIS WEEK...
Cute cousins all together at Ashley and Derek's new house.
Ruby found a new way to hold her water bottle. Very creative.
Girl loves her sauces.










No comments:
Post a Comment