HOME FROM VEGAS
On our way back from Vegas!
VISITING GRANDMA FREI + BUBBLES IN THE CHURCH PARKING LOT
We stopped by Grandma Frei's house in Orem to visit on our way back.
We went on a walk and blew some bubbles in a church parking lot for Ruby.
DINNER WITH SHAWN & PAIGE
I worked all day Friday but we had Shawn and Paige Bailey over for dinner that night.
Ruby loved Shawn. He sat on the floor with her most of the time and played.
She warmed up to Paige a little too, right before they left.
MORE PHOTOS FROM THIS WEEK...
While I went and got a massage, Nate and Ruby hung out.
Ruby helping me do the dishes. She has loved doing this lately. She stands on a stool next to me and I give her a scrubber brush to splash around in the water with.
Ready to workout!
Ruby playing with her favorite friend, Summer. They love to run up and down this hill next to the playground.
Bath time for Ruby!
Look at that cute tush!
Saturday morning teeth brushing! I tell her to sit on that stool so that she's not running around with a toothbrush in her mouth. She's pretty obedient most of the time! Sweet Ruby.
Nap time for baby Ruben.
Sunday at Tina's. We were seeing how many puff balls we could get to stick in her hair without her knowing.
A picture Jesse sent me of cute Millie Moo waiting in the airport to come see us!
































No comments:
Post a Comment