RUBY'S 15 MONTH APPOINTMENT
Ruby had her 15 month appointment this week!
We were a little late getting her in to this appointment since she's really 16 months in this picture, but better late than never is what I always say!
Pediatrician says she is growing beautifully!
GRANDPA HANSEN'S BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
Scott and Peggy came down for Scott's Birthday weekend. He turned 58 this year!
While we were all out enjoying the sunshine a firetruck came and parked right next to the playground. They were doing some routine inspections of the buildings. They gave Ruby a fireman hat, I'm not sure how she felt about it. She sure looked cute in it though!
While the boys went golfing, all us gals went and treated ourselves to pedicures!
Ruby was such a good girl and waited patiently for us to be finished.
DRIVE TO VEGAS PAINTING CONVENTION
My Mom flew down to Salt Lake, rented a car, came and picked Ruby and I up and we all headed to Las Vegas for her annual painting convention! I always have so much fun when I go with her.
Heading to Vegas!
At a rest stop.
We made it!
MORE PHOTOS FROM THIS WEEK...
Doodling on the pad Tina gave to her.
This is the only way to get any shopping done with this girl, let her "help" push the cart.
Enjoying her tunnel from Uncle Mike and Aunt Hannah!
Another bike ride with Pooh.
Yogurt with whipped cream? Yes please!
Story time with Summer and Megan.
Getting Ruby's Easter basket ready!
This girl loves her food!
One of my favorite pictures of Ruby and I. That sweet smile gets me every time.
Checking out the ducks from the bridge by our townhouse.
Just chillen'.
Being artsy.


























































No comments:
Post a Comment