SICK WEEK
Not much exciting happened this week. We were all sick so pretty much just resting and trying to get better.
Ruby loves her Daddy's beanies. She will point to them and do the sign for please over and over until he finally puts it on her. She will then happily wear it and not touch it. That's not the case with her own hats, she rips those right off the moment I put them on.
This girl and her Chapstick! She almost always has one.
Nate and Zac skiing.
I love breastfeeding! I love it for a lot of reasons but one of my favorites is when Ruby puts her feet in my garments. She loves my garments, I wear the silky ones so I'm sure that's why. She just nuzzles her little toes and fingers in them, it's the sweetest thing ever. I had to have Nathan take a photo of her while she was doing this so that I can always remember it.
Ruby was a really picky eater for a while. I would prepare a whole plate of various cut up morsels for her, she would try one bite and be done or worse not even try any! It was so frustrating and I felt bad that she wasn't getting a lot to eat.
Lately she has turned a new leaf. She eats almost everything I put in front of her. She eats a good amount too! I love our hungry girl!
Hansen Sunday photo #23.
Ruby grabbed this out of her Daddy's office garbage can (it was empty) and pretended she was guzzling it down.











No comments:
Post a Comment